Terhi V wrote a review Jul Helsinki, Finland24 contributions2 helpful votes Everything we needed We stayed here for 3 nights as we came into the Lofotens by car to do some hiking.
The premisis was very beautiful and had a lovely sand beach and beautiful views to the mountains. The cabins were just by the water and had lovely, sunny, terraces up front.
Our cabin was small, mut had everything we needed. The kitchen was very well equipped and had actually pretty much room. We had a good, clean bathroom with kabelvåg dating site shower and a pretty dark bedroom.
The darkness really helped sleeping on the nightless night. The location was very good, about a 10 min drive to big supermarkets and other shops in Svolvær. The views are brathtaking when driving!!
- Lofoten Rorbusuiter, Kabelvåg – Updated Prices
- Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Svolvær?
- EDU И далее текст сообщения: ГРОМАДНЫЙ ПРОГРЕСС.
- Чем бы они ни занимались - посещали Смитсоновский институт, совершали велосипедную прогулку или готовили спагетти у нее на кухне, - Дэвид всегда вникал во все детали.
- Brumunddal pris på singel
They rent bed sheets and towels, but we had our own with us. We had everything we needed.
Check your booking conditions
A happy stay! The facilities have been upgraded since last year and are excellent.
The staff are always friendly and helpful. The camp ground is very varied with outstanding views.
- thunderonthecolorado.com - Kabelvåg
- LOFOTEN HOSTEL KABELVAG - Prices & Reviews (Norway) - Tripadvisor
- Bus Kabelvåg to Sortland from kr | Tickets & Timetables | Rome2rio
- Free WiFi
- Teemu wrote a review Jul Lofoten Islands, Norway8 contributions Excellent balance in price-comfort quality, rooms and general area was very clean.
- SANDVIKA FJORD & SJOHUS CAMPING - Prices & Campground Reviews (Kabelvag, Norway) - Tripadvisor
- Webshop Kabelvåg Kabelvåg is the oldest fishing village in Lofoten and with the help of written sources, we can trace the fishery years back in time.
- Ål online dating
We look forward to visiting next year Read more Date of stay: August 1 Helpful vote.